At InsideUp, we are creating a dynamic online community where you can search for business services, review vendor ratings, and get candid and honest feedback on vendor services. Registered members (“members”) can rate vendors, provide references, and answer questions from other members. To insure accuracy, we allow business vendors to flag ratings and references that may not come from actual customers
The processing of personal data, such as, but not limited to, the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject will always be in line with the:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), applicable to a citizen of the European Union (EU), regardless of where they reside,
- Privacy Act U.S.C. 552a (Privacy Act of USA),
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – for more detail, see CCPA Information
- Any other country-specific data protection regulations applicable.
In your relationship with us through the website, the controller, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection, is:
- What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
- How we use Personal Data
- Who we share Personal Data with
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update, and remove Personal Data
As controller and processor, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website and application. However, internet-based data transmissions may, in principle, have security gaps occasionally, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
To protect your privacy, InsideUp has instituted a number of policies that give you information and control:
- We provide a link to this privacy statement on all pages that ask for personal information.
- We will not store or release personal identifying information about you without first obtaining your consent.
- We will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13.
This privacy statement discloses our practices for the gathering and use of information from visitors to our own websites and from people who register for services that we offer online.
By using our sites, you signify your agreement to the privacy polices described above. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our website(s) (“sites”). If we make any substantial changes to the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages or we will email you if you are a member.
- Website Visitor
- Phone Visitor
- Personal data
- Data subject
- Restriction of processing
- Controller or controller responsible for the processing
- Third party
What Personal Data we collect and how do we collect it
- The general categories of personal data that we may process.
- In the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from our customers, the source and specific categories of that data;
- The purposes for which we may process personal data.
- The legal bases of the processing.